Accounts Receivable Services Specialist
As a WebPT AR Services Specialist, you’ll serve as a direct line from our customers’ clinics to our billing team. You’ll need to be quick on your feet, providing innovative solutions for any problem facing your team or WebPT customers. If you’re an experienced, can do candidate with plenty of positivity then this is the position for you.
- Be an advocate for our customers by completing appeals for claim denials and/or low insurance payments.
- Work the aging accounts and collect pending receivable payments from patients and insurance companies.
- Prioritize and effectively communicate tasks to your team.
- Work with the team to achieve and maintain key A/R benchmarks.
Skills, Qualifications, Abilities and Knowledge
- We’re looking for someone with a head for making decisions, problem solving skills and a knack for finding solutions.
- This role requires top notch memory and confidentiality in all situations.
- Experience in rehab therapy community and the day to day operations of a large PT, OT, or SLP clinic is preferred but not required.
- Be passionate about quality customer service. You love helping people, and you strive to deliver excellent internal and external service.
- Be able to perform in all forms of communication (i.e., phone and email). You’ll be interacting with insurance companies and patients regarding accounts, past due balances, unpaid claims, and other billing related items. Strong communication skills are a must.
- Be fluent in billing language and comfortable with A/R software.
- Must be able to meet weekly metrics by working with more than 45 accounts per day, which includes working denials, sending appeals, communication with our members and patients.
- Casual dress environment including sneakers and jeans.
- This position requires a full time work schedule of 40 hours per week and the ability to maintain consistent regular attendance.
Education and Experience
- Two years of customer service experience
- Experience supporting small to mid sized environments
- Experience in medical or physical therapy billing (orthopedics, chiropractic, dental, optical, or any specialty medicine).
- Experience working with a variety of medical billing software.
- Healthcare compliance and terminology knowledge.
- At least two years of experience in full cycle medical billing or schooling.