Clinical Services Implementation and Training Manager
- Job Locations US-Remote
- Job ID
- # of Openings
- Healthcare Practitioners and Technicians
Provide staff development expertise as an educator, consultant, facilitator, change agent, leader and researcher through the facilitation of the educational process through assessment, development, planning, implementation and evaluation of competency assessment and continuing education. Leads the implementation lifecycle for clinical initiatives. Providing direction and support from solution design to roll-out approach and implementation timeline. In addition to support for requirements, testing, training for internal and external resources. Provide lessons learned review on completed projects. Monitor on-going success through provider adoption and ROI metrics for key projects.
Responsible for the development and implementation of initial and continuing clinical management training programs. Responsible for providing technical assistance and specialized training. Responsible for the ongoing supervision and evaluation of trainees during training periods. Responsible for reviewing clinical processes and working with the management of the operational areas to identify areas for improvement. Work with area subject matter experts to develop and assist with implementation of new processes. Create job aids and process flow diagrams to assist with new process training efforts.
- Develops appropriate curriculum, by staff title, for initial staff orientation and ongoing staff development.
- Assists in the development of training programs and documents based on training needs and curriculum design.
- Conducts training courses delivered to Clinical Solutions staff (clinical and non-clinical).
- Measures impact of training programs and uses this information to improve training programs moving forward.
- Plans, prepares and maintains materials for use in educational programs for accuracy and relevance to the target audience.
- Adjusts content and teaching strategies appropriate to learner needs.
- Evaluates the performance of new staff during the training period and provides feedback to management
- Updates and maintains training materials.
- Develops training to support implementation of new policies, processes, regulatory requirements and product offerings.
- Support process improvement efforts by identifying and suggesting areas for improvement.
- Develops job aids and process documentation to support process improvements
- Serves as an educational consultant to facilities, task forces, committees, and projects relating to policy, procedure and program development.
- Ensures that educational programs are congruent with organizational missions, values, and goals.
- Maintains flexibility when managing multiple roles and responsibilities.
- Document and analyze the effectiveness of the educational programs.
- Assist in the development of Inter Rate Reliability testing.
- Assist in audit process of clinical staff.
- Lead system requirements creation and review process
- Translate application development discussions and client requirements into highly specified project requirements documents.
- Assist team with priority development needs and defining use case and business need.
- Development of training materials to support internal and external training needs. Assist in creating processes and procedures that streamline the training and implementation processes.
- Coordinates and prioritizes project tasks, manages timelines, maintains project plans and communicate status to team.
- Assist the team with scope management, change management and resource management.
- Assist with troubleshooting; responsibility for detecting potential issues and implementing solutions.
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Development of roll-out and implementation strategies to support project timelines and success. Key focus on compliance with federal, state and accreditation requirements.
- Minimum requirements include a Registered Nurse, LPN or LICSW or system analyst with specific healthcare industry software experience.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in developing and delivering training programs, preferably in a health related business.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in the health insurance, or other related healthcare field.
- Experience in the health plan industry.
- Experience in healthcare implementation.
- Experience in provider engagement roll-out strategy and planning.
- Demonstrated excellent public speaking and written communication skills.
- Preferred experience in development of healthcare industry software.
- Leads clinical team through project lifecyle.
- Leads development of roll-out strategies that support Utilization Management Goals.
- Leads development and implementation of training programs.
- Leads development of reporting to monitor ongoing project success.
- Knowledge of general process improvement methods.
- Knowledge of current and emerging training practices.
- Knowledge of NCQA, JCAHO, CMS and American Accreditation HealthCare Commission/URAC standards.
- Knowledge of Pennsylvania Department of Health and Department of Insurance regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of implementation lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Utilization Management functions
- Knowledge of roll-out, implementation strategy development.
Geneia is an equal opportunity employer