COBRA Data Interface Analyst
- Job Locations: US-Remote
- ID 2020-1195 | Category: Operations | Type: Full Time – PTO A
What it’s all about and what we need from you:
At ConnectYourCare, we have a passion for putting our customers and employees first. Our purpose is to make it easy for people to manage their care, so they can enjoy life. We innovate and collaborate. We drive results by investing in our people and processes.
Passion. Purpose. Innovation. Collaboration. People.
What it’s all About and What We Need From you:
If you’re a passionate professional who embraces the unexpected and enjoys providing exceptional service, we want to hear from you!
Your focus is to help create operational efficiencies for the COBRA team by developing reporting capabilities that will make critical data both accessible and reliable. In addition, you will also provide support to the Electronic Data Interface (EDI) team by assisting with daily file management tasks as we approach our year-end busy season.
Your patience, professionalism and empathy are the foundations of your work. You know that promptly and accurately understanding regulatory and company standards is the only acceptable behavior!
Day in the life:
- Undertaking data collection, preparation and orchestration for analysis
- To help build COBRA operations reporting capabilities to assist with analytics and business decision process
- Presenting information using data summarization and visualization techniques
- Identify valuable data sources and automate integration processes
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Assist EDI team with daily scheduling, monitoring and troubleshooting of inbound and outbound file interfaces
- Convert and load inbound spreadsheets
- Maintenance, improvement, cleaning and manipulation of data in the business’s operational and analytics databases.
What you need to be successful:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working with Data Platforms (big data and relational database environments)
- Proven experience as a Data Analyst, Data Scientist or Data Engineer
- Experience with SQL and Access database query development
- Advanced Excel skills including formulas, pivots, data entry validation, VBA and macros and power queries.
- Strong oral/written communication, inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated ability to foster rapport in a professional manner
- Strong process, organizational and time management skills
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage and drive to detailed program requirements given loosely defined parameters
- Competency in performing multiple functional tasks
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, engineering field (STEM), or equivalent experience
- Experience in COBRA and benefits administration is a plus.