Title: Elementor Templates Remote Designer
Employment type: Full-time / Contract
- We’re looking for someone who has an eye for design and can create beautiful looking websites using Elementor to build stunning new starter templates.
- You’re passionate about good design and know how colors and typography tie a design together and take it to the next level.
Who we are
- Brainstorm Force is a team of passionate, creative individuals. From support, developers, marketers, content specialists, quality assurance, and more!
- Initially starting as a web design agency, we realized that there had to be a better wait to build clients’ websites faster.
- So we pivoted to product and haven’t looked back, our theme Astra is one of the most popular themes for WordPress, powering over 600,000+ websites and gaining a new install almost every minute.
- Your videos will form the basis of our YouTube channel, empowering our users to build the best websites they can and covering our products and digital marketing topics.
What are we looking for?
- First and foremost you need to have a keen eye for design and Elementor experience, we’re looking for that special person that can create beautiful well-thought coherent designs.
- And build that design using Elementor.
- You should have a portfolio of stunning websites that you’re proud to show off.
- At least 10+ of these should have been created using the Elementor page builder.
- Understanding the conversion rate optimization process is crucial.
- Our templates aren’t just nice to look at, but are intelligent too.
- They help store owners, and small businesses convert more customers through well-thought design principles.
- Our starter templates have a catchy copy and you need to continue this trend with fluent written English and intriguing, interesting, creative copy.
- Communication skills are vital, you’ll be communicating and collaborating with our remote team. Having strong communication skills is a must.
Who are you and what do you bring?
- A graphical design background.
- Solid understanding of WordPress.
- An expert eye for colors and typography.
- Have built 10+ websites using Elementor for clients.
- Knowledge of conversion and optimization processes.
- Fluent written English.
- Copywriting skills.
- And finally, these are real websites that you are building that can be modified by anyone, they are more than just your basic demos and are made up of multiple pages.
- Meaning you need to understand the full website design process.
What we offer you!
- We believe in working closely and bringing the best out in each other. We’re a fun, supportive, and creative group of individuals.
We’ll offer you:
- A competitive pay.
- Paid-time off if you join us full-time.
- The opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-growing team.
- The chance for your work to be seen and loved by hundreds of thousands of people.
- Autonomy. We don’t micro-manage, we believe in letting you manage your own time.
- Fully remote work. Want to work from anywhere? This is the job for you.