Facebook Ads Manager
About The Tapping Solution
We’re a small, scrappy, globally diversified personal development organization committed to spreading tapping throughout the world. Our flagship product, the Tapping Solution App offers over 200 Tapping Meditations for powerful and effective stress and anxiety relief accessible to anyone around the world. Released in 2018, The Tapping Solution App has had over 1.6 Million completed tapping sessions. With over 200,000 people having used the Releasing Anxiety Tapping Meditation showing an average 41% decrease of anxiety in just 9 minutes.
The Tapping Solution has also created several one-of-a-kind online programs that teach easy, effective ways to apply tapping to anything limiting a person’s life or health. These include, The Tapping World Summit, a free, annual worldwide online event that has been attended by over 3,000,000 people, and our popular seven-week EFT Tapping coaching programs, which cover common issues such as financial abundance, weight loss PLUS so many more! In addition, we offer a dozen different tapping-rich Books for purchase, several of which are NY Times bestsellers, as well as a thriving Tapping Membership Group (The Tapping Insiders Club).
As you can see, our product offerings are diverse and we have more content than we know what to do with! We haven’t done nearly enough with our free + shipping’ options and virtually nothing with our Pain Relief Book. We are open and flexible as to how to best grow our amazing company using Facebook and Social Media Advertising. This is where you come in!
Who You Are
You thrive in the role of Facebook Ads Manager and enjoy producing strategically-centered work to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue.
You have proven experience creating conversion-oriented Facebook ad campaigns and you love split testing and driving the most qualified people to campaigns.
You thrive in building, maintaining and optimizing digital advertising funnels and campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach. You have a solid blend of creativity, analytical skill, perseverance and results-oriented problem solving.
Though advertising and marketing strategies come easy to you, you’re still happy building processes to better refine how and when you optimize. You have a stellar ROI on Facebook Advertising campaigns and like to show it off.
You’re always exploring opportunities in other channels such as Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn as well as emerging platforms.
What You’ll Do
We’re seeking a Facebook Advertiser who can come up with ad variations and campaigns while understanding how to use multiple campaigns to create a conversion funnel. You have experience in installing pixels, configuring conversions, setting up multiple WCAs for an account, using lookalike audiences, and writing killer ad copy.
We’ve got decent marketing knowledge, having built everything ourselves from the ground up but need someone who can identify all the low-hanging fruit we aren’t capitalizing on, refine it, redesign it, and execute, analyze and report regularly about what’s working (and what’s not)!
- Identify, develop, lead, implement and manage new strategies to prospect and capture new leads through Facebook Ad Campaigns (calls-to-action, bids, budgets, audiences, etc.)
- Regularly analyze and measure data using vendor-specific dashboards like Google Analytics and Graphly and other marketing-related reporting to optimize delivery of Social Advertisements and make recommendations to marketing team marketing
- Generate leads and sales using Facebook Ads and maintain better bid management and scaling opportunities
- Oversee development and maintenance of all necessary advertising materials related to Facebook ad campaigns
- Write, build, launch and monitor Facebook Ad Campaigns and Tests and creating graphics as needed
- Create advertising on Facebook (and maybe Google AdWords) that is designed to test positioning and refine ad variations, audiences, locations, messaging, big management/scaling and content development to determine best performers
- Optimize landing pages, CTAs with CRO initiatives
- Work with other teams to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand identity including running A/B tests and/or as needed to identify the most effective ad elements
- Assume responsibility for Total Campaign Development, including landing page and ad development, mapping for audience targeting, messaging, and strategy
- Continually monitor and audit for optimization, identification of potential barriers, recommendations on next steps in order to improve ads
- Track KPI goals and trends including, but not limited to, total conversions
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly Ad reports and recommendations on performance and recommended next steps
- Maintain organized advertising content
- Develop detailed processes related to job functions
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Help with new emerging channel strategies, such as Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn
Skills and Experience Required
- 4+ years Facebook Advertising experience managing hands-on ecommerce marketing
- Familiarity with Direct-to-Consumer/B2C marketing required
- Extensive experience using Facebook Business Manager and Power Editor to create conversion-oriented campaigns
- Extensive experience developing and managing strategic sales and marketing objectives
- Excellent strategic and innovative thinking skills with a results and conversion-driven focus
- Ability to uncover insights from data and use quantitative methods to answer questions and to find opportunities for optimization
- A passion for marketing, social advertising and a positive attitude in all regards with a desire to remain up-to-date with trends, new features and functionalities in social advertising and SEO technology
- Exceptional technical and data-driven approach required with knowledge of tools like SEMRush, SpyFu, NinjaCat, and AdEspresso
- Advanced understanding of email marketing strategy and copywriting
- Excellent account structuring skills
- Excellent ad writing skills
- Proficient in setting up and managing A/B tests
- Deep knowledge of Facebook URL parameters
- Deep knowledge of setting up conversion scripts
- Experience managing campaigns with budgets of $50K or higher
- Proficient at managing multiple projects and able to organize, prioritize and structure workload
- Strong knowledge of search, display, and some video advertising
- Passion for the digital media space in health and wellness, personal development, and everything in between preferred
- Understanding of best practices for UI and UX for landing pages, applications, mobile, and desktop
- Experience with multichannel media campaigns including a working knowledge of paid search testing ad text and landing pages
- Demonstrable success in improving account performance in direct response Facebook advertising
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and Facebook Insights
- Google Analytics certification strongly preferred
- Strong grasp of ROI with an analytical and mathematical mind to mine data for insights and generate hypotheses for ad optimizing
- High level of accuracy, attention to detail and organization
- Moderate to advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, graphs etc.)
- Deep knowledge of all paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising, and content distribution and placement is a huge plus!
- Google Tag Manager experience strongly preferred
- An eye for good design and can create ad concepts quickly leveraging basic design thinking (note: graphics design experience is not required but is considered a plus)
- Comfort with image editing in Photoshop and Canva is a plus!
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills, including proactive communication to about problems and opportunities
- Driven, self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership and passion for working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Good time-management skills
- Familiarity with bulk upload is a plus!
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results is a huge plus!
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- AdWords certification preferred but not required
- Extensive process development and refinement experience
- Strong sense of professionalism, collaboration and respect
- A team-oriented mindset and the ability to work with a wide range of individuals