Lead UI/UX Designer
- TEAM: DESIGN
- LOCATION: BOULDER or REMOTE
We are seeking a Lead UI/UX Designer to create, maintain, and enhance the user experience for our cloud components. This is a full-time position in Boulder or remote (USA).
What you will be doing
This is a highly autonomous role with endless opportunities to impact our customers and company through your innate curiosity and tremendous skill set. On a daily basis, you will collaborate with various team members to create an incredible digital experience that reaches millions of users across various apps and verticals.
- Take over and lead the design for our components (React, React Native, iOS, Android, and Flutter – plus whatever else we add)
- Do fun side projects demonstrating unique implementations of our APIs
- Execute at every stage of the design lifecycle from ideation to delivery and then iteration
- Innovate: significantly improve user experience across an unbranded experience; strong contributor of fresh thinking for problem-solving or process improvements
- Continually benchmark on the top activity feeds and chat apps
- Cunningly devise non-obvious solutions based on observations
- Gather input from customers who have implemented our components and iterate the UI/UX based on innovative ideas or concepts revealed
- Effortlessly blend visual design with robust comprehensive and detailed user experience
- Work with the other designers at Stream to build a culture of innovation, excellence, and collaboration
- Embody our core values through your interpersonal relationships and elevation of the design quality at Stream
- Worked full time as a UI/UX designer for over 6 years
- Contributed/lead implementation of design systems
- Owned all aspects of digital design and product development at some point in your career
- Proven you are self-sufficient and self-motivated
- Built a robust portfolio of mobile/web/desktop applications that you’ve participated in crafting
- Built or contributed to design systems
- Proven that simple prototypes are an essential part of the design
- Proven that you enjoy working with engineers to ship incredible products
What we have to offer you
Stream employees enjoy some of the best benefits in the industry:
- A competitive salary
- Company equity
- A Macbook Pro and, if necessary, home office setup package
- Healthy team lunches and plenty of snacks
- A generous relocation package
- An office in the heart of Amsterdam
- The possibility to visit our office in Boulder, CO
Stream has a casual social culture, our team is diverse and we all have different backgrounds. We offer a place that is fun, collaborative, and allows you to make a unique contribution.
Each of us can contribute a one-of-a-kind perspective to our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why Stream strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You get to work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment where everyone can thrive.
If you are interested in becoming a part of what we do, apply now!