Mosaic Consulting Group is a dedicated partner of Ultimate Software, and the leader in the field of UltiPro implementation, support and maintenance. Based in Nashville, Tennessee, our team of consulting experts helps businesses of all sizes and across all industries to maximize their UltiPro investment to access important analytics about their people, identify trends and discover potential cost savings.
We are currently recruiting for a Payroll Account Specialist to support our Managed Payroll Services team at any location in the US. The Payroll Account Specialist supports our Managed Payroll Services department in various functional payroll areas and processes. This is a client facing role supporting multiple clients in payroll processing and we’re looking for someone who can ideally work 10:00AM-7:00PM CT to best support our west coast clients.
- Provide expert payroll administration service to clients, including day-to-day payroll support to achieve accurate payroll results.
- Process payroll for multi-site, multi-state and multi-frequency clients, including off cycle payrolls and manual checks.
- Communicate with clients to ensure the integrity of the payroll data. Assess client payroll practices and define areas for improvement (including improved system utilization, user training needs, and/or process refinement).
- Define and document proper procedures for payroll processing and maintain client files.
- Responsible for timely and accurate processing, audit, and related processes to payroll for our clients, including special projects and quarter end & year end audits. Accurately keys all payroll related client data necessary to process and meet deadlines. Processes required client interfaces, files and reports.
- Perform pre-calculation audits by running and analyzing reports and making the necessary corrections based on the findings. Auditing payroll data for inconsistencies/inaccurate entries, reconciling to maintain payroll integrity.
- Perform payroll balancing by running reports, investigating variances and determine action to be taken on variances.
- Process prior period adjustments, manual checks, voids and reversals as requested.
- Process direct deposit and positive pay files after each payroll has been verified and submit to client banking institutions.
- Manage client tax filings, amendments, and reconciliations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 – 4 years of full life cycle payroll processing experience required (US, Canada a plus).
- UltiPro experience strongly preferred
- A Fundamental Payroll Certification (FPC), Certified Payroll Professional (CPP) preferred.
- Proficient in using MS Office applications, especially Word and Excel.
- Team oriented; builds trust and relationships and creates a collaborative/consultative style with others.