We operate two SaaS products:
- WisePops: a popup solution that helps marketers design and publish eye-catching modals. WisePops is used by organizations like Mixpanel, Greenpeace, Ocado, and Postmates.
- Wisp: a new solution that allows e-commerce websites to create a personalized feed of notifications for their visitors.
We need an experienced and meticulous UI designer to join our team to:
- Create great-looking user interfaces (99% of the job)
- Craft inspirational templates for our clients
- Help us develop our visual identity (Bonus)
The UI designer is a strategic part of our team as:
1) We’re customer-centric and product-driven. We care a LOT about our product interfaces and our design.
2) Both our products are dedicated to E-commerce websites, where design really matters.
- Help us shape the look and feel of our new features
- Turn technical specifications and raw prototypes into sleek mockups that the tech team can add effortlessly to the apps
- Create and maintain a clean and robust design system
- Create cutting edge popup templates
Our product management process
- We spend hours every week collecting feedback about our products either through phone calls or chat discussions
- Based on this feedback, we prioritize new features
- We then prepare detailed product specifications (user stories and basic mockups) to lay the foundation for the new feature
- These specifications are then discussed with the tech team and the UI designer
- The UI designer creates the mockups based on all these elements
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
WisePops is a popup solution helping 1,000+ websites increase conversions and build their email list.
WisePops was founded in 2013 by Benjamin Cahen. At the time a full-time employee at Amazon, Ben managed to reach $50k in monthly revenue in 3 years with just one developer. Now generating $1.6M in annual revenue, the company is looking to skyrocket its growth. The company is 100% remote.
You’ll be working with a small remote team of top talents with experience at Amazon, Rakuten, Botify, Publicis, and Doctolib.
- Experience in SaaS or with a complex Web application
- Native English
- Strong organizational skills
- Based in Europe
Location: Based in Europe