Senior Pricing Strategy and Projects lead
- USA, NY, Home Office or Remote
Join our team and experience Workday!
It’s fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they’re doing. At Workday, we’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we’re serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
- Develop near and long-term pricing strategy jointly with the Head of Pricing
- Collaborate with the broader team to develop near- and long-term pricing strategy for the business
- Analyze pricing performance, evaluate competitive landscape, project future market outlook, and understand internal innovation pipeline to execute on near- and long-term pricing strategy
- Review and update the meters to meet the latest pricing strategy; conduct analyses to measure performance and assess improvement options
- Communicate to stakeholders across Product and Sales to ensure execution of strategy
- Lead strategic pricing projects
- Support the Head of Pricing on special projects, including providing relevant inputs, driving analysis, developing execution and roll out plans, etc.
- Lead execution of key strategic projects
- Prepare communication materials to convey and socialize the Pricing Strategy and Policies across the organization
Ideal candidate will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, able to influence stakeholders at different levels of the organization and able to drive outcomes in a matrix environment.
- 5-10 years of work experience in Strategy Consulting or HighTech
- Excellent understanding of SaaS business models
- BSc with top class academics, MBA strongly preferred
- Excellent excel, power point skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence stakeholders at different levels of the organization
Location: flexible, US / Canada