Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – Automation
US – Remote
Job Summary at Greenway Medical Technologies
Under little to moderate supervision, develops, maintains and executes automation tests for multiple platforms. Participate on quality projects and processes within department/team. Documents issues found during testing and follows through to resolution.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and maintains automation tests for multiple healthcare platforms.
- Executes automation tests for regression cycles against multiple environments.
- Analyzes test failures and documents defects for product development team.
- Creates virtual machines and prepares environment for test execution, including data setup.
- Provides management with requirements coverage analysis reports, test run results, and defect tracking reports.
- May assist in troubleshooting customerreported issues.
Skills & Requirements
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Quality Assurance
- Experience developing and executing automation tests, preferably both UI and API
- Experience with automation tools such as UFT, Quality Center, or Protractor a plus
- Experience producing defect reports
- Experience testing interfaces between several systems preferred
- Experience with basic programming and scripting
- Experience with creating and maintaining virtual machines
- Medical software industry experience preferred
- Experience troubleshooting complex software or system problems preferred
- Strong communication / organizational skills, analytical ability, and attention to detail required
- Experience as part of an Agile development team preferred
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- Office environment
- Ability to use a computer, phone, and other office equipment
- Ability to perform repetitive duties
- Ability to perform a variety of duties
- Ability to sit, stand, or walk for long periods of time