Social Media Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a topnotch Social Media Manager who is creative, has great and interesting writing skills, and loves to work across a team to amplify the Betterworks brand.
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of:
- Turning fans into customers & Turning customers into advocates
- to capture these efforts and then promote them socially
This role will be responsible for planning, implementing, and managing Betterworks’ social media strategy to increase brand awareness, align with marketing campaign efforts, and make it easier for the Sales team to get in the door faster
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as they engage with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers and customers into advocates.
What You’ll be Doing:
- Making digital campaigns come to life across all platforms
- Administering the company’s social media marketing and advertising
- Administrating the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content (for all channels and ads)
- Identifying and improving organizational development aspects that would improve content (ie: employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Creating a regular publishing schedule and promote content through social advertising
- Working closely with the content management and video team to program manage customer success stories then amplify them across social channels
- Implementing a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns
- Integrating all channels of marketing (social media, SEO, content marketing, email, print and digital marketing)
- Working with sales to share content that is resonating with prospects
- Working with Marketing team members to align all social advertising campaigns
- Amplifying attendance to all virtual/webinars events socially, social post after events
- Community leadership and participation (both online and offline)
- Communicating the company’s brand in a positive, authentic way that will attract today’s modern, hyper-connected buyers
- Own content customer and prospect newsletters
- Work with PR team to amplify press and blogs
What will Help you be Successful:
- Engaging copywriting skills and the ability to use Canva
- Expertise with social tools as well as ability to build landing pages, knowledge of Marketo to align efforts with campaign team
- Experience designing and creating visual content
- Analytical skills to provide business metrics
- Ability to deliver company’s social media performance against business goals
- Familiarity with external social channels such as SLACK and building content and a community
- Ability to program manage efforts across multiple people and departments
- Great attitude and ability to build a partner with the inside sales team to provide them with timely content.