Software Engineer/Java – Test Tool development
- Job Type: Contract
- Category: Information Technology
Judge Group is currently seeking a Software Engineer/Java – Test Tool development
100% remote but should be able to work in EST
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Working within an Agile scrum environment in a small team
- Taking on individual ownership of work to build test/verification tools for the existing system, and the new tech under development.
- Working in concert with both the local scrum team and a set of scrum teams to carefully grow and scale the architecture for the future
- Helping with customer escalations and service incidents as needed
- Working closely with local and remote QA to assure that the quality of our products remains high
- Collaborating with other technical teams across the company to understand and build systems that integrate the way our products and customers require
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Web Application and Services Development experience, including material, demonstrable use of several of the following:
- Java and Java Enterprise Edition
- Back-end relational databases such as Oracle and Postgres
- Use of web services such as REST
- Ability to deploy, support, debug applications in a system-oriented environment.